Early stages - Live 1982-88 (2 CD)
Fåtal i lager.
Leveranstid: från 1 vardag
CDLägg i kundkorg
- Lägg till i önskelista
Logga in för att använda denna funktion!
- Tipsa en vän
Tipsa en kompis om den här produkter genom att fylla i formuläret nedan. Klicka sedan på SändNamn är obligatoriskt fält!Felaktig e-postadress Felaktig e-postadressNamn är obligatoriskt fält!Felaktig e-postadress Felaktig e-postadress
- Skriv ut
- Dela på Facebook
INFORMATION OM PRODUKTEN
Tracks 1-3: Live at The Mayfair, Glasgow 13/09/82 Garden Party / She Chameleon / Three Boats Down From The Candy
* An early concert recorded the week the band signed to EMI for a Radio Clyde concert live at The Mayfair, Glasgow, 13th September 1982
Tracks 4-6: Marquee Club on 30/12/82
Script For A Jesters Tear / Chelsea Monday / Forgotten Sons
* Recorded for a celebratory gig at London's legendary Marquee Club on 30th December 1982.
* All tracks were from the yet to be released debut Script For A Jesters Tear, which the band were recording at Marquee Studio's at the time (Dec 1982-Feb 1983)
Tracks 7-9: Live at the Reading Festival 27/08/83 Grendel / Charting The Single / He Knows You Know
* Recorded for BBC 1's Friday Rock Show, Reading Rock Festival
* Marillion blew headliners Black Sabbath of the stage - a legendary gig amongst fans
* Features the last performance of firm fan favourite Grendel
Tracks 1-7: Live at Hammersmith Odeon 14/12/84
* Recorded for BBC Radio 1 (also broadcast in the USA on syndication by Westwood One) on the bands pre-Christmas Fugazi tour.
Assassing / Punch and Judy / Fugazi
* Material from Marillion's then new second LP, Fugazi
The Pseudo Silk Kimono / Kayleigh / Bitter Suite / Heart of Lothian
* Early work in progress versions that later appeared on studio album Misplaced Childhood (released and charted at number 1 in the UK albums chart June 1985)
* Single Kayleigh is clearly a work in progress piece, containing different lyrics and vocal melody to the single version of Kayleigh which went on to chart at number 2 in the UK singles Chart, May 1985.
Tracks 8-13: Live at Wembley Arena 05/11/1987 Slainte Mhath / Sugar Mice / Hotel Hobbies / Warm Wet Circles / That Time of The Night / The Last Straw
* Wembley Arena Charity concert in aid for Muscular Dystrophy & attended by His Royal Highness Prince Edward. Features six tracks from Fish's final studio album with Marillion - Clutching at Straws.
Track 14: Live at Fife Aid 1988 **PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED** Market Square Heroes
* Extremely rare and previously unreleased recording of Marillion's last ever gig with Fish at Fife Aid* 1988. Fittingly, the band's very first single as well as live at Fife Aid's very last track, Market Square Heroes has been included at the end to complete this set.
*Fife Aid took place on two occasions - 1986 and 1988, organised by environmentalist and TV personality David Bellamy to raise funds for environmentally sustainable projects in Africa.
THE MAYFAIR GLASGOW 1982:
- 1. Garden party
- 2. She chameleon
- 3. Three boats down from the candy
MARQUEE CLUB LONDON 1982:
- 1. Script for a jester's tear
- 2. Chelsea monday
- 3. Forgotten sons
READING ROCK FESTIVAL 1983:
- 1. Grendel
- 2. Charting the single
- 3. He knows you know
HAMMERSMITH ODEON LONDON 1984:
- 1. Assassing
- 2. Punch and judy misplaced childhood part 1
- 3. The pseudo silk kimono
- 4. Kayleigh
- 5. Bitter suite
- 6. Heart of lothian
- 7. Fugazi
WEMBLEY ARENA LONDON 1987:
- 1. Slainte mhath
- 2. Sugar mice
- 3. Hotel hobbies
- 4. Warm wet circles
- 5. That time of the night
- 6. The last straw
FIFE AID ST ANDREWS 1988:
- 1. Market square heroes